Cutie :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Memorable Golden days at MyDC

Memorable Golden days at MyDC… Missing them a lot…
       It was on 24th December, Thursday morning when I start packing my luggage to leave my room at MyDC. I got up a bit late, with no mood to leave my room. I met all my friends the previous night at Oasis Food Court and we all enjoyed that final night at MyDC (Mysore DC) chatting, teasing and discussing all important as well as unwanted stuff. That night is the most memorable one. We took pictures, hugged each other, laughed and laughed for the jokes created by friends, played Dumbsharacts, got whistles from security guards for making noise and finally came the time to leave the FC.  
       I started packing my luggage by dumping whatever I found. I finished all the packing by 1:30pm. I then had lunch and came back to my room for checking out from there. I was feeling sad to leave my room, which had become my home for the past 6 months. I saw the Samsung LCD TV, the kettle which v used for making all kind of stuff, my Black Color Infosys Mug, the study table, the study lamp, the bed, the sofa, the chair, the Infosys Clock, the non-working AC, the telephone which I had got just 3 days back, the safety locker which I had got only on that day, the wardrobe, the Infosys towel, the large mirror – I looked at all these and felt sad to leave my room. Anyways, for one last time, I saw through the window and finally locked my room. The house-keeping guy Nanjundappa helped me in keeping my bags outside my building. I finally kept my luggage in the luggage van and reached the reception block.
       I was not feeling to return my room keys there. But anyways, I gave my room keys and my multiplex card to the lady over there at the reception and finally got my Black tag from the security guard. My friends came to meet me there and finally said Good-Bye. We were 4 of us - Shanmuga, Nagarjun, Sridhar and me, leaving in a cab. Our cab Tavera came at 5:30pm, and finally I started to leave the awesome campus. I felt very sad to leave the campus at that moment. Each time I went home in the weekend, I felt very happy. But this was the first time I felt very sad, going back home. I even searched my pockets for the room keys suddenly and then, I remembered that I had returned them back.
       I was thinking only about the Mysore campus while returning home. The Loyal world where we got all our stuffs, the saloon, the ECC building, the gymnasium, the table-tennis hall, the snooker pool, the bowling alley, the badminton courts, the yoga room, the carom room, the cricket playground, the basket-ball court, the Multiplex, the bridge we used to cross to reach to reach our GEC, the ATM counters, the swimming pool, the tennis courts, the library, the palace-like cave called GEC2, the food courts, the Gazebo, the triangle-like ILI building, the blow of whistles by the security guards, the red Hercules cycles, the pink Ladybird cycles, the 3 hour long time spent to buy tickets at the multiplex, the late birthdays we celebrated at night, and last but not the least, our classrooms at the GEC where we spent most of our time.
       But anyways, I’m very happy that I came back to namma Bengaluru, my hometown. My mom had prepared lots of eatables and I enjoyed them a lot… My bro who was feeling alone those days started dancing with joy for me :o)
      
       ℓιƒє яσ¢кѕ αт ηαммα ιηƒσѕyѕ - вєηgαℓυяυ  :o) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment