Cutie :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Women


Women

            Women – are the most important people in all our lives, be it in the form of grandmother, mother, sister, wife or a friend. They have an important role to play in all our lives. They face lots of difficulties in life than Men face. Woman is considered as the living Goddess. Mother takes care of her children, the grandmother takes care of the entire family, a sister loves her siblings, a wife looks after her husband for her lifetime and a friend becomes a part of our life.
           
          I took this topic for this reason: I see a lot of pregnant ladies in our campus. They have to take care of lot of things. Firstly, they have to take care of their child more than taking care of themselves. Secondly, they need to concentrate on their work, even while looking after themselves. Thirdly, they have to look after their family after going home. Last, but not the least, they have to concentrate on themselves as what food they have to eat and precautions needed. This reminds me of how my mother would have taken care of herself before I was born, how she looked after me in my childhood(and also now J ), how she cares for me till this age, how she overcomes the various difficulties faced in the family, etc. etc… She takes care of me more than she cares for herself. Whatever I’m today is all because of my mother’s care. This happens with all the mothers and their children.
           
          There can be a bad child. But you won’t find a bad mother in any part of the world. A child may not take care of his mother properly. But, a mother always cares for her children, all the time, be it in the most difficult situation as well. This blog is for all you ladies who care for others, more than yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. ಶ್ರೀನಿವಾಸರೇ...ಕನ್ನಡ ಕನ್ನಡ ಇಷ್ಟ ಅಂತ ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷಲ್ಲಿ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ಹಾಕಿದ್ದೀರಲ್ಲಾ....ಹಹಹ...ಮುಂದುವರೀಲಿ ...ಅದ್ರೆ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಇದ್ರೆ ಉತ್ತಮ

    ReplyDelete