Cutie :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Playing Pranks

An incident on Fool’s Day 2005


I remember one incident which happened 5 yrs ago during my 2nd PU board exams. We had just completed our Botany exams on 31st March, 2005. I and my friends had studied Biology with great difficulty the whole year, with those complicated tree diagrams, plants structure, mitosis, meosis (all in a confused way) and all types of creatures in Zoology. It was the most difficult of all the subjects, we felt. We really hated that subject. Somehow, with great difficulty, we completed this hating subject and were expecting good results.

On April 1st, we had Mathematics exam. Preparations were in full swing with me and my friends, as it was the most favorite subject for us. I got up early in the morning and started revising that subject. Suddenly, I remembered that it was fools’ day. I thought of playing a prank on one of my friend, Shashi Shekar.

I sent him a message that there was Botany re-exam in the coming days, as the papers had been leaked out. I told him that it was also put up in the newspaper. He was really shocked for this news and maybe was also cursing to write the same hating subject once again. However, after sometime I told him that I’d fooled him. He’d really got scared and immediately called me and asked me if I’d got time to fool him on an examination day. Though I played this prank, he also enjoyed becoming a fool
:o)

I reminded him of this incident and he still feels happy of becoming a fool on that particular exam day.

Any incident or a prank which makes us happy is always remembered.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment