Cutie :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Two Years Ago on 09-04-2008

Two Years Ago on 09-04-2008

          Today, the 9th of April, is an unforgettable day in my life. I was in the sixth semester two yrs ago, on this very same day. This is a special day to me and my friends. What’s so special about this ??
          --The Speciality—
          It was on this day that I became a member of a new family called “Infosys”. It was on this day that Infosys had come to our college for recruitment of freshers. This day is a very special day in my life.

          It was a fine Wednesday morning. It was the first time I’d went early to college. It was 7:45am when I and my friends reached college. We were eagerly waiting for the Infy officials to start the recruitment process. It was the second company which had come to our college after TCS. I and my friends were very disappointed for not getting placed in TCS and we were very eager to join this company. We had been preparing well for the written aptitude round from around a week. Finally started the recruitment process.
          First, the officials gave us the application forms and also the instructions to fill the form. It was the first time I saw this process being conducted so methodically. The TCS recruitment which had happened was done without proper flow in their process. We filled the form with various details and moved to give the aptitude test.
          There was a written round containing aptitude questions, some numerical problems and English vocabulary. I felt the English section very easy. The aptitude part was also ok. It was almost 1:30pm when the written test got over. Now was the time to decide my luck. We waited for around an hour for the results to be declared. That day, none of my friends had their lunch. Finally came the time of announcing the results of the first round. I was very happy to hear my name announced in the results list, though some of my friends were not able to make it up.
          Next was the HR round, which went on very smoothly. All the HR officials were very friendly with us. Since it was my first interview, I was a bit nervous. The HR round was just for 15 minutes. All of the selected students finished their interviews by 5pm. I finished my interview by 3:30pm and was just waiting for the results to be announced, without eating the whole day.
          Finally, after a long wait, the results were declared at 7pm. A total of 107 students got selected and were filled with joy. I was so much happy that I couldn’t believe that my name was being called out in the final list. I also asked one of my friends whether my name was really called out or not.  
          I was regretting why I didn’t get placed in TCS.But now, I don't. Proud to be an Infoscion. 
          Life Rocks At ನಮ್ಮ Infy, ನಮ್ಮ Bengaluru...   :o)   :o)    :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment