Cutie :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Nanna lokakke swagatha :)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why do people irritate others ???

Irritating people
          This incident happened in my 10th standard. All the school-leaving students had been taken to Woodlands resort for a One-day party. We all had our breakfast, played some games, took photographs of each other, teased friends, sang and danced with lots of joy. By the time we did all this, it was afternoon. All our teachers told us that we can go to the swimming pool to play and cool ourselves, since it was too hot as summer was fast approaching. My friends and I removed our shoes, took all the necessary costumes and got ready. We were ready to jump into the water for playing. One side of the pool, the water was quite deep and the other side, not much. I didn’t know how to swim, but still I wanted to play in that water   :o)

       When all of us were ready to jump into the pool for playing, one of my friend: “Uday Simha”, told that he had forgot his swimming wear and wanted to borrow from someone. He was an irritating fellow (atleast for me) and used to always irritate people. Now, this friend of mine started asking me to finish playing asap & lend my swimming wear to him. I didn’t want to lend him, as I wanted to enjoy the remaining time in pool itself. But this fellow wouldn’t leave me. He came wherever I went (like the Hutch Network :D ) following me.

       Atlast, he went out of sight and I was very happy. My friends knew swimming and few of them started jumping/diving into the pool. I was watching people jumping and swimming for a while. By looking at them, I also ran and jumped into the pool (without realizing that I didn’t know how to swim). It was late that I realized that I was actually drowning… My friends who were playing in the pool also didn’t realize that I was drowning.

       Now came my irritating friend (The Hero at that moment, I can say) asking for my swim-wear. Even he didn’t know that I was drowning. He simply lifted me from the pool and started demanding my swim-wear. I was feeling so much frightened, that I gave him my swim-wear and sat quietly for some time.

       I got this thought when I remembered that I’d irritated one of my friends recently. So I felt that, “IF SOMEBODY IRRITATES YOU A LOT, THEN SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM THEM”. No matter if you like that person or not, it surely won’t harm you in anyway…  :o)  :o)

1 comment: